IT Automation takes pride in our capabilities to find and deliver the best people to our clients, cultivate your skill set and find other opportunities that fits your needs and career path. We call on our top performers to help us close business, make them Subject Matter Experts and help identify new growth. Our Engagement Leader Model is something we are proud of. Engagement Leaders are responsible for the onsite team of people at a given location, helping each team member with their struggles and capitalizing on their strengths. Our proven success with this position is evident by the constant positive feedback we receive from hiring managers.
In addition to giving you the tools you need to excel, including in-depth, continuing education, we inspire innovation and value new ideas, encouraging you to apply creative concepts in achieving tangible results. We welcome your inquiries about the exciting opportunities available with us. Only qualified applicants will receive a response.
At IT Automation you will find an environment Where You – and Your Career – Can Thrive
IT Automation offers employees compelling opportunities and rewards to match. Professional growth and thought leadership are the standard. And service, quality and speed of performance are not weighted down with bureaucracy
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits such as:
- W2 Employment
- Independent Contract Employment
- Insurance options including Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Group life, Workman Compensation, Short-term and Long term Disability ( All offered through premier Insurance company Anthem BSBC)
- Direct Deposit
- Skills Enhancement Training
- Vacation Pay
- Employment Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance (when applicable)
- Immigration Assistance: We are 100% compliant with all USCIS and Dept. of Labor rules and regulations. We offer all our overseas employees H-1B sponsorship and an opportunity to file for their Green Card (Permanent Residency). Our immigration attorney is highly respected in the legal community and provides our consultants with balanced and fair legal advice
- Jury Duty- All employees receive salary continuance up to 3 days for jury duty service.
- 401K (Coming up)
IT Automation LLC is proud to announce that it is a member of the E-VERIFY PROGRAM
IT Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). We undertake affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. IT Automation`s policy is intended to be consistent with the provisions of applicable Federal laws. We have developed and have on file an Affirmative Action Plan
Current job openings:
We're always looking for the best and the brightest IT professionals. If you are an IT professional looking to contribute your talents to an organization that believes in team work, quality, integrity, respect, and delivering innovative solutions then look no further. Please take a moment and submit your profile or apply to one of our current job openings.